Saturday, July 2, 2011
lágrimas misterioso
One set of arms invites me in but not with real intent only in loneliness. Another set of arms wishes they could welcome me in but won't do it. So I wrap my own around myself in protection of the heart that no one seems to know how to keep safe. When will the day come where i can let go and not worry if there is a safety net to catch me before i shatter? All day the rain clouds have been hovering above me in an otherwise cloudless sky but with so much sun the storm stays far enough away that i can't truly feel it. I smile i laugh but without truly realizing I'm sad "Oh di me noche amiga si son mías las lágrimas que vierto" I'm too tired to know, the path is too worn between my emotions and so they all bleed together in a indecipherable numbness. I'm hoping sleep will bring the clarity that i seek, that which escapes my anxious mind during waking hours. Vamos a ver what tomorrow brings, more confusion? Or a day of peace long overdue?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.