Good, better, best. A hard choice, especially when what you're choosing is still a question mark and may never actually exist. That's the risk you run when you pick door number 3, the wild card or the mystery prize, it may be the greatest thing since sliced bread or you may end up with absolutely nothing. But I, who's almost never a gambling girl, am going to put all my chips on the hope that that prize is everything I hope it will be and more. Worth the risk? You better believe it!
Friday, July 8, 2011
weighted risk
Sometimes it's hard to see the lesson that should have been learned. Other times it's hard to apply it to what comes next. Almost like a test to see if you really learned anything. You know you have and sometimes regardless of what you've been through or experienced it's hard not to slip back into old habits. Maybe not to the same degree and not in complete truth but your movements happen without thought words fall from your mouth when you wish you would've held them in. Nothing serious or damaging you just see yourself moving in that old way and wonder to yourself "Why am i doing this? I thought I had changed?" Slipping those old comfy shoes on again, so tempting but you know it's not what should be and you aren't the same anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.