Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Hormones!
HONESTLY I shouldn't be allowed to be amongst normal people when I'm this unbalanced hormonally! I do stupid things, I'm effected by people far to easily and I always, always, overanalyze my relationships. Stupid poem, stupid timing of his nap, I don't know what i was thinking. I wasn't, this i know, at least not clearly but i did do one smart thing.... nothing i ran away to Rigby so i could whack some weeds and come back to myself. I don't know what it is about killing plants but it is certainly therapeutic. I have worries of course but nothing crazy except for when I'm emotionally unstable and I can't seem to connect to rational thought. In a stress induced frenzy topped off by low blood sugar I thought of giving it all up of cutting out everything that is making my world even the slightest bit complicated but thankfully i came back to myself and realized that I really like that cute funny blue eyed boy, I actually enjoy creating art and I love my roommates despite their best efforts to dislike each other. Why is it that my crazy week always coincides with already emotionally taxing times? I think it is best answered by the tootsie pop slogan "...the world may never know."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.