Sunday, July 10, 2011
Caution
I let those blue eyes take me in again. What do I even say at this point? I like you but I don't trust you. I don't trust your intentions or that you really even like me. With our history can you blame me? Communication has never been our strong suit. I know you're comfortable around me we can both be ourselves and it's easy, but you can find that anywhere what makes you want me? Why now? What changed? We communicate without words well but is that all this is? I've done that time and time again and I can't go back. Not to the never knowing, not to the insecurity, not to the empty feelings of constant doubt. But for all my proclamations of never going back I sure cave whenever it comes to you. I cover up the hurt you caused my heart and say that it wasn't that bad. But the truth is you broke it and now i don't know if you can really have it back again. The truth is I'm scared of what might happen if I let you in one more time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.