Monday, June 13, 2011
Standing still but moving forward
A day of running and rain. Strangely enough i ran when it was clear and stood still when it was pouring. Trying to make ends meet deadlines and to leave the shaking outside of drawing class. For all the anxiety i had today none of it was caused by the usual subject. I am at peace at least in one area, a break is what i needed to free myself and a break is what i got. Now i need only to keep myself busy in my freedom in order to remain that way. How easily i fall to those blue eyes, but oh how they over look me constantly. For one night i thought they saw me but it was the reflection of loneliness that they sought and nothing more. And so onward i move no longer scanning the crowd for familiarity in a strangers face. I keep my eyes on my path and have no more time to give away for free. I work, I study, I find my own voice again and will not give it up like i used to. I will be the version of myself that i am in my head not the one my mouth tries to make me out to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.