Friday, October 7, 2011
fond memories
It's sad that it ended the way it did i know but i was actually really ok. once a relationship starts spiraling downward with the in and out back and forth it should really just be dealt with like a bandaid and that is what we did. we had our long.... kiss goodbye and then i picked up and moved on. I miss you but what i miss more than anything is my good friend. The guy who i could talk to for hours and hours. I'm sorry this is actually harder on you than it has been for me but i know that it's for the best i know you will be fine even though tonight may have done more damage than good for you, my feelings however are unchanged. i love and care for you but i'm no longer in love with you. I worry about you but i know that you will work it out and be equally or even more happy with someone else down the line. I hope i get to see that day, because now, i finally understand why you always said that to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.